this will never not be funny.
Got your card for my mom- thank you!
It’s really from the mrs. She handles… Really, just about everything
HELP! We need you to share this post and help us reach 1,000,000 subscribers! If you haven’t already… SUBSCRIBE! (it’s totally free)
In just one year, Cartoon Hangover has been a huge success and we could not ask for a better audience. Help us reach 1,000,000 subscribers by sharing, liking, favoriting and commenting on your favorite Cartoon Hangover videos and sharing our videos with other people! In the next few weeks as we get closer to 1,000,000 subscribers, we will announce ways you can win a Nintendo 3DS XL and other awesome prizes!
Subscribe so you don’t miss out!
-The Cartoon Hangover Team
I feel like I should stress that my admins are the most supportive people ever and that I took those quotes slightly out of context…
The context being “We think you’re great and one of the nicest people which is why it kills us that…[insert general awfulness]” But they have a way of making it not sound as awful when they say it… You just realize later how horrible it was.
It’s why our principal is called The Velvet Hammer. No joke.
1. “I’ve never had to have an evaluation this bad.”
2. “We considered going easier on you but if any of us had cracked on one of these it wouldn’t be as… Accurate… as it is.”
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?
You know how I post a lot about how my kids are wild and disrespectful? There’s a lot of that in this evaluation… And how I have no sense of urgency… Total lack of control or effective classroom management… I have to rewrite every piece of paperwork that I’ve done this year…
That meeting’s tomorrow morning. I am not looking forward to it…
So, time to start looking for a new job?